Why not take the 10 day Daniel's Diet Challenge
Remember in Daniel chapter 1:12-14, Daniel said to Melzar the eunuch: "Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink. Then let our countenances be looked upon before thee, and the countenance of the children that eat of the portion of the king's meat: and as thou seest, deal with thy servants. So he consented to them in this matter, and proved them ten days."
- Eat a large salad as the main dish for at least one meal.
- Eat at least a half cup, but preferably closer to 1 cup, of beans per day.
- Eat one large (double-size) serving of steamed green vegetables.
- Eat at least 1 ounce of nuts and seeds if you’re female and at least 1.5 ounces of nuts and seeds if you’re male. Half of them should be walnuts, hemp seeds, chia seeds, flaxseeds, or sesame seeds.
- Eat some cooked mushrooms and raw and cooked onions.
- Eat at least three fresh fruits a day.
Read more at vegkitchen.com or go to drfuhrman.com